A picture of the basin taken while I was biking.
10. Short as fall may be, the climate has four distinct seasons each with great outdoor activities.
9. No matter how fit I get and how healthfully I eat, I’m still well below average.
8. A real but convenient airport is only 30 minutes away with direct flights.
7. We have a Costco; it’s in Salt Lake.
6. There are four world-class resorts when you include the very unique Utah Olympic Park.
5. I can listen to KPCW to find out what my neighbors are doing; or, I can always just read about it in the Park Record.
4. The property tax base is substantially-subsidized by the many second homes creating good schools and facilities.
3. It’s possible to strike a healthy balance between family, fun, and work.
2. We get to live where most vacation yet are able to work in a mid-sized, growing metropolis nearby.
1. The people are truly wonderful and are always pushing me to get out and be active.